There’s a Reason Trust is Our Middle Name
Today marks the largest intergenerational wealth transfer in history with $30 trillion in assets projected to pass from Baby Boomers to their heirs in the U.S. alone. Yet 60% of American adults don’t have an estate plan.
Trust Services: A Win-Win
- Improve member acquisition by meeting underserved needs
- Retain assets by bringing the next generation of a member’s family into an estate planning conversation
- Enhance your value proposition as a Primary Financial Institution
- Uncover unmet needs and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Increase non-interest income
Yes! I would like to receive more information.
By providing your email address, you agree to receive emails from Members Trust Company.
Disclaimer: Trust services provided by Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Trust and Investment products are not federally insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity, involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or tax advice regarding your situation. For legal or tax advice, please consult your attorney and/or accountant.