Learn About Our
Bookended Business Model
Boost Your Bottom Line by Partnering with MTC
Let’s work together to meet the corporate trustee needs of a broader swath of your clients while helping you effectively manage the drivers of profitability for your practice.
There’s a Reason Trust is Our Middle Name.
Because we’re owned by credit unions, Members Trust Company offers investment and trust services with “Main Street” member-centric values…even for non-credit union clients. This means we pick up the phone when they call, we treat them like family, and that doing the right thing is more than our thing, it’s our mandate.
Which is why we offer a low trust account minimum of $250,000.
Some of the Ways We Can Help Grow Your Practice:
- We hire drafting attorneys to help with administering trusts
- We pay you market rates
- We provide marketing support with brochures, videos, social media, etc.
- We administer Special Needs Trusts, Spendthrift Trusts, QTIP Trusts, and more
- We can serve as the Attorney in Fact under a Financial Power of Attorney
- We are respectful and responsive to your clients
- We do the heavy lifting involved with administration and bear fiduciary responsibility.
- With our Main Street values comes Wall Street expertise without the ego and high fees
Listen to Kathleen Miller, Vice President and Senior Trust Officer for Members Trust Company, and Kevin Stemple, a partner with Fairfax, Va.-based Yates, Campbell & Hoeg as they explain the symbiotic relationship between estate planning attorneys and trust companies.
Listen to How Trust Companies and Attorneys Forge Relationships to Better Serve Clients
Download our Trust FAQs brochure:
Who is Members Trust Company?
Our mission is to help credit union members and private clients protect their hard-earned assets, achieve their financial aspirations and ensure their financial legacy thrives.
I want to be part of the referral network.
By providing your email address, you agree to receive emails from Members Trust Company.
Disclaimer: Trust services provided by Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Trust and Investment products are not federally insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity, involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or tax advice regarding your situation. For legal or tax advice, please consult your attorney and/or accountant.