A Will is Not the Only Way.
Today marks the largest intergenerational wealth transfer in history with $30 trillion in assets projected to pass from boomers to their heirs in the United States alone. Yet 60% of American adults don’t have an estate plan.
When Credit Unions Offer Trust Services: a Win-Win.
Credit Union Benefits:
- Retain assets
- Improve membership retention and acquisition by meeting underserved needs
- Enhance your value proposition as a Primary Financial Institution
- Expand centers-of-influence (COI) referral network
- Increase non-interest income
- Earn up to 80% in revenue share
- Plan ahead for incapacity
- Prevent squandering of inheritance
- Avoid legal proceedings
- Save money
- Protect trust assets from beneficiary’s creditors
Members Trust Company’s Suite of Trust Products & Services
- Personal Representative/Executor
- Agent for Trustee/Executor
- Attorney In Fact
Tr st Us. We've got U.
If any of your members have blended families from a second marriage, have a child or grandchild with special needs, are widowed with no children nearby, have an adult child who may be financially irresponsible, or is becoming physically incapacitated, we’re here to help you help them.
There are several business models for offering your members trust services, from in-house trust officers to outsourcing to Members Trust Company as an affiliate and/or private label. Getting started is easy.