Employee Benefit Funding Trusts: More Benefits. More Fund.
- Targets benefits like health insurance premiums, 401k contributions, pension contributions, sick/vacation time, etc.
- Allows for investment flexibility to match long-term costs to long-term assets
- Includes non-703 investments
- Minimizes total portfolio risk on the balance sheet
- Funds a targeted expense
- Diversify interest rate risk
Past performance does not guarantee future success.
EBFT chart on left – as of 12/31/20
*Members Trust products are (1) Not FDIC Insured, (2) No Bank Guarantee, and (3) May Lose Value. Past performance is not indicative of future results; return comparisons are between a composite of MTC Credit Union EBFT returns and the average return on average assets as reported by the NCUA from 2013 to 2020. Composite returns are gross of management fees. For EBFTs, offset of benefit costs cited may not be representative of future benefit cost saving.Click to view EBFT FAQs