CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
If you are interested in discussing career opportunities with Members Trust Company or would like to apply for an available opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer
Reports To: President/CEO
Job Classification: Exempt
The role of the Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager is to work with credit union partners to bring in new client investment accounts while effectively managing existing client investment portfolios. The role provides support to the President/CEO and leadership within the investment division.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Adopts strategies and business plans to sell investment services to prospective clients.
- Participates in virtual and in-person meetings with prospects, existing clients, and credit union representatives during the sales cycle and as needed to maintain client relationships.
- Prepares Investment Policy Statements, due diligence on original assets, portfolio selection, oversight for the execution of trades, and annual investment reviews.
- Tracks the status of pending documents and other items.
- Assesses individual client circumstances and goals for portfolio integration.
- Utilizes knowledge of available financial planning techniques as applicable to individual client circumstances.
- Manages client investment portfolios by analyzing and monitoring market conditions.
- Serves as a relationship manager by communicating effectively with both clients and credit union partners.
- Coaches new credit union partners on sales strategies to increase new business.
- Works with the investment team to monitor existing accounts and make changes to client portfolio investments as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for value-add portfolio management.
- Presents webinars on investment services to clients and credit unions.
- Attends conferences and business development events as needed.
- Contributes investment commentary for monthly newsletters and social media.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking and time management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- CFA designation required.
- Minimum five years of investment portfolio management experience required.
- Frequent travel required for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.