If you are interested in discussing career opportunities with Members Trust Company or would like to apply for an available opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer
The Trust Administrator provides administrative support to the Fiduciary Team in the daily administration and account maintenance for fiduciary accounts and executes functions in support of Fiduciary administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains Officer Assignment list.
- Coordinates with clients and internal personnel to complete discretionary request submission to TAC.
- Conducts Administrative reviews for approval.
- Serves as primary True Link Administrator for the Fiduciary team.
- Serves as a point of contact for trust inquiries.
- Serves as a backup for weekly TAC Agenda assistance.
- Manages fiduciary administration of department-wide reports for distribution and review.
- Prepares account files.
- Collects and prepares all necessary paperwork for client transactions.
- Prepares the opening and closing of accounts for review by the appropriate Fiduciary Officer.
- Coordinates tax mailings to outside preparers.
- Monitors and pays bills submitted by clients or beneficiaries.
- Responds to account inquiries from clients in a timely manner, providing quality customer service by meeting or exceeding the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Assists in maintaining a current book of business by providing excellent and professional client service.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support to Fiduciary Team.
- Coordinates schedules for Chief Operating Officer and Senior Fiduciary Manager.
- Completes special projects and other related duties in keeping with the trust company’s fiduciary responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other PC based software applications
- Basic understanding of trust documents and related fiduciary terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field required.
- Certification from ABA or other trade group in trust administration and operations (i.e. CTFA) preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience required in one or a combination of the following: relationship management, financial, trust, or legal industry.